Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's been Dug Up: Booby Trap Pyramid


I've dug up another video but this time it's of a map that's someone's made. This custom map is centered around a pyramid filled with pitfalls, lava parkour, suffocation maps, and more! It even has a little redstone magic to keep you on your toes! The creator of this map is minecrafter BobaDaKing who has also made multiple maps for players to explore, which I may decide to post about later. The video below is by a Youtuber known as JackFrostMiner. There is commentary by him on this video, but it's pretty good, in my opinion. Not to mention, but he does freaking great for his first time in this map. Hope you guys enjoy the video!


As a side note, I'm planning on showing videos and screenshots of my own walk through the maps I decide to talk about so you all can see more of what I'm talking about,which should be relatively soon. I keep showing screenshots that the others have put up, but you deserve to see more so you'll get more! Look forward to it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment